I think in the next few decades Austin and San Antonio are going to grow together kind of like DFW. They’re farther apart, but I can still see it happening.
Hey, just a reminder to everyone that’s anywhere close to 100 miles of the West/Waco area, please donate!
I Am Divine: Drag icon and John Water’s “cinematic muse”, Divine talks about their journey. 90 min.
- Saturday, March 9th, 9:15 pm @ the Ritz 1&2
- Wednesday, March 14th, 9:30 pm @ Stateside
- Thursday, March 15th, 11:15 am @ Alamo Draft House on Slaughter
Mr. Angel: The story of trans man porn actor, educator, and pioneer Buck Angel. 68 min.
- Saturday, March 9th, 7:30 pm @ Vimeo
- Tuesday, March 12th, 1:45 pm @ the Ritz 1
- Thursday, March 14th, 11:00 am @ Topfer
Before You Know It: Three gay seniors navigate the adventures, challenges, and surprises of life and love in their golden years. 110 min. Showings:
- Sat, March 9th, 4:00 pm @ Stateside
Sun, March 10, 1:30 pm @ Violet 1&2
- Wed, March 13th, 6:15 pm @ Violet 1&2
Thur, March 14th, 3:45 pm @ Violet 3&4.
Heads up that all of these showings may not be available to people without SXSW badges or wrist bands, but depending on the capacity, seats may be available for $10.